With NetBranch, you get to your nearest branch via your keyboard and mouse, not your car. It’s our Internet-accessed total online banking system that puts you in command of your money like never before. If you haven’t tried online banking, you’re in for a shock: the convenience and control is absolutely astounding. And with our Multi Factor Authentication security measures, your account is hack proof.
Here are a few of the things you can do with NetBranch:
- With MCU’s RealMoney Transfer service, transfer funds to or from other financial institutions through the ACH network which takes no more than two days.
- Perform account inquiries
- Share accounts (allows you to view all accounts you are joint on with one log on)
- Transfer funds in realtime to accounts that are shared with your account
- Apply for a loan 24/7 and get an answer within minutes
- View and Download account statements
- View checks that have cleared (front and back of check)
- Set up automatic transfers
- Name your own accounts
- Use E-Alerts to be notified of specific account activity
- View authorization holds from debit card purchases
- Obtain info on dividends and interest
- Order checks
- Stop payment on a check(s)
- Make account transfers and loan payments.
- Open additional accounts
- Sign up/Log On to Bill Pay – Bill Pay service is free
Want to do away with the hassle of writing checks, stuffing them and mailing them every month? With Realtime Bill Pay, you can pay your bills quickly and easily…online, in realtime!
Not sure? Just try it out…its free anyway and there is no early termination fee. If you are still apprehensive, just go to our demo site and take it for a test drive.
Here are a few of the things you can do with Realtime Bill Pay:
- Pay almost any bill, to any recipient (except government and court-ordered .payments)
- Schedule payments in advance
- Schedule recurring payments, such as for mortgages, car loans, insurance payments, etc. so they get paid automatically and on-time each month!
- Unlimited eBill Payments
- Unlimited eBill Presentments with merchants that offer electronic bills
- EBill person-to-person (P2P) email payments